Sunday, May 22, 2016

Quote Tag: Day One

Alright, this is it. I've been tagged.
Specifically, the one in which I throw a plurality of quotes at you.


So anyways, here are the rules:

Rules
  • Thank the person who tagged you.
  • Nominate 3 new bloggers every day.
  • Post a new quote everyday for 3 consecutive days. 

Well, the first part is easy, at least. Thanks, Jonathan!

Ok, what's next?

...

...

Sorry, guys, but I think I'm going to cheat on this. First of all, I don't even think I know nine bloggers. Secondly, the ones I do know have all already been tagged for this. So, it kinda defeats the purpose. However, I might consider tagging one blogger for each day. But if not, have mercy! (It is my first tag after all. :P )

Alright, here it is: The Quote!


I'll admit it, Chesterton is where I get a lot of inspiration for my posts. He's always teaching about the simple joys and wonder of daily life. In his writing, even the small and mundane things are often written with a florid description as if to point out: "Stop looking for adventure in your books and worlds of fantasy. It's right here, waiting for you!"

And that's what I love. Life isn't always a struggle, it's meant to be enjoyed. The saints are some of the happiest people you will meet. Life is one blessed adventure that whips you off your feet and takes you to uncharted lands. It's full of mystery, love, courage, and adventure. Call it what you may, the world is not a boring place. The time of heroes and knights is not over. It is just as much critical for our times as any other. We're all called to be warriors.

With the weapons and guidance of God, we have an amazing adventure before us. It's commonly known as life

***

Alright, that's it for me. I hope you enjoyed it, 'cause I certainly did. Have you read anything by Chesterton?

As for tagging other bloggers, well, I've been a bit busy lately. Can we just end with this?

Thanks. :P

I'll see all you fine peoples later!

~Thomas

1 comment:

Anything inappropriate will be deleted, Thanks!